We value all our customers and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reasons you are not happy with the items, you can return to us. All return are given Store Credit including the purchase made with Afterpay. That will allow you to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size, provided it is available. However, please observe our policy as follows:
- Items must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase, 30 days for international purchase
- Items must be returned in their original condition, with all tags still attached
- Items must be unworn, unwashed
- Items must not smell of perfume/deodorant or makeup stains, please take good care when trying on your order
- Items that do not meet these criteria or are non-returnable will not be processed
- Rejected items will be sent back to the customer but at customer’s own expense.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Log in our Returns Centre (here) with your order number and email address stating your reason for return.
2. Once we receive your Return Request, please wait for our email of approval confirming your return with the RMA return number.
3. Please write down RMA return number on your order invoice.
4.Put your invoice inside your return parcel and post it back to us at your own expense.Hold on to your tracking number so you can keep an eye on your parcel.
Please send all returns to:
71 AUBURN RD
AUBURN, NSW 2144
PROCESS All our returns are processed within 1-3 business days by our friendly staff. First Design reserves the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the above conditions. You will be notified via email Once our team has inspected the garment and advising that your store credit has been issued
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault
- No return on accessories including Hat, belts, bags
- Custom order for sizes and colours are final and can not be exchanged or returned as they are made especially for you
- Wear and tear items cannot be returned. Please take into consideration that some fabrics may require extra care including lace, satin, chiffon, embroidery and fine beading.
- Colour variation from product photos
- Slight design variation from product photos
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks, and etc.
- Self-inflicted damage to the product e.g self-inflicted cut, fabric tear while trying on etc
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference.
- Quality not up to expectation
Please note With all our online images, we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however as computer monitors and settings may vary we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact colour of the garment, it may vary slightly. we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.